Sunday, November 25, 2012

Ready to Count Down?

We never really had Advent Calendars growing up, but I keep seeing them around, and suddenly am itching to try my hand at one.

Is it too late?!

It seems like a lovely tradition, and I love the thought that's gone into some of these.  Such as a list of 24 things to do to bring on the Christmas feeling, and get you thinking of others at this time of year.

It's a sweet idea...and if I can't get it going for this year, I'm going to set myself a reminder to get one going early enough for next Christmas...cause I don't know about you, but this one came around awfully fast, so I'm figuring before I know it, it will be next Christmas anyhoo!!

In the meantime, here's a little collection of lovely Advent Calendar ideas to get me going...

(Recycled Paper DIY Advent Calendar & Tutorial | by Lil Blue Boo)
(Vintage Advent Calendar & Tutorial | by Fun.kyti.me)
(Printable Advent Calendar | by Mr Printables)
(Mini Tree Advent Calendar - includes printout | by Oh Happy Day)
(That tiny tree tied onto the car just kills me!!)

Have you got an Advent Calendar up this year?!

Jones xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails